Growth EmPowerment Services, LLC
Growth EmPowerment Services, LLC is a private practice that provides mental health/psychotherapy services. Services are intended to assist individuals, couples, and families to become aware, cope, and improve functioning with emotional or behavioral distress.
As a clinician over the years, I have been honored to work with a variety of age groups ranging between 5 to 65+ and in the following environments of inpatient/outpatient, substance use treatment, crisis stabilization, incarceration, primary care, women's clinic, family clinic, and a hospice care facility. Within these environments I have gained the experience, knowledge, and training.
I have conducted sessions, assessments, and psychological evaluations on the basis of need for treatment/admission process, diagnostic criteria, safety-risk/planning, recommendations/considerations for other services; ie. medical or psychological, ongoing functionality, implementation of clinical interventions/behavioral modifications, medication enforcement, forensic/competency, sexual assault/harassment, and other court proceedings.
I have also served as a Field Supervisor for Kennesaw State University Academic Year
Types of Therapy
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical-Behavioral (DBT)
- Strengths Perspective
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive (MBCT)
- Acceptance and Commitment
- Attachment Based
- Rapid Resolution (RRT)
- Age: Preteen- Elder Adult (11-65+)
- Modalities: Individual, Couple, and Family
- Services: Available in-person or teletherapy/virtually anywhere in Georgia
- Additional Services: Clinical Supervision, Psych Evaluation, and Ebook- Model & Charm
Cost per session: $100-$150
Sliding scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Health Savings Account, and PayPal
Accepted Insurance Plans: Medicare/ Medicaid and UBH/Optum